Sunday, January 2, 2011

It just hit me.

Any one ever heard of college?!?!


ya, well I have.
and it's coming. in only 8 months.

In 8 months I have to learn how to:
  • wash my clothes without accidentally bleaching or dying anything.
  • make my own meals. (usually I can do... but all three every day might get tough)
  • get dressed without my moms approval. [she always knows what I want to hear.]
  • keep track of my money... i've never been a 'spender' but it's obviously a whole new story when mom and dad aren't there to tell me it's ok to buy something.
  • remember every homework assignment without my mom saying: "do you have homework?"
  • go grocery shopping alone. (i've also done this one a lot... but not for my daily living.)
  • wake up early every single day. without pressing snooze. then having my mom make sure i'm up.
  • get to school on time... no more 'sliding' tardies because of awesome first period teachers.


the list just goes on!

  • do my dishes right after I used them.
  • um.. be outgoing.. i'm going to make my own friends. WEIRD.
  • make every decision by myself. [AH!]
plus, another note...
college means no more 'mom, dad and Lexi trips' those were the greatest. i'm sure going to miss them.

I love livin the life of a kid.
but I guess i've got some growing up to do in the next 8 months.

....but not too much of course. I mean, i'm still only 17.
guess we'll see how this goes!

goodbye for now!

Lexi Glauser

1 comment:

  1. oh but think of the fun we'll have up here!!! we can have kensi and lexi lunch or come up for dinner and movies!!!! OOOOOHHHH the possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete