Monday, January 10, 2011

Senior Ball





Senior Ball.

no, not just senior ball.... it's senior ball AS a senior. WHAT?
i'll never have that dance again.
It's still all to weird to be growing up.

I went with Colton Wood.
We hung out once before this dance..
and it was at my house, with 4 other people,
the night before.
so..we did not know each other.

and can I just say.. it was a BLAST.
I love that i've gone to every dance with a new
person. i've never gone twice with anyone, and it's the greatest.
I had so much fun.

for our day date, we did a service project with
our school where we picked up trash... then we
went to Toms Deli and had lunch.
after that we went shooting out
in Warner Valley.... first time i've ever shot a gun.
it was soooo fun. I actually hit the target. hahah.
then we went and played football at the school..
i'm VERY athletic.

For dinner we went to Samurai 21. I tried calamari, and
sushi. both tasted good... but nasty texture.

The dance was sooo great. I loved every minute of it.
then we went and watched half a movie
and headed home.

SUPER fun day. i'm so glad it happened.

Just another great thing to add to the best year ever!

until next time,
Lexi Glauser






2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. Time goes by too fast after High School. It feels like I was just there, and yet it's almost been...(dare I say?) 13 years! Yikes. I'm getting old! Enjoy every last minute, they will all be memories before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO look beautiful! Thanks for making me apart of your blog too (header picture) means a lot.

    ReplyDelete