
(Maggie Glen)

(BYU basketball game)

(cheeeeerleaders together. yay)

(this is just too odd)

(yay)

(double boarding, Lake Powell)
I bet you all think OMG is 'oh my gosh' huh?
boy have you never been SO wrong!
it actually means 'Oh Maggie Glendenning!'
because it's February. and that means it's her birthday.
so what if i'm 6 days late? better late then never...
right?

(Maggie's 18th Dance Party)
I've only been through 438572439857293485720394875289347529857
things with this BEAUTIFUL friend of mine.
and she's the greatest ever.
also, she's super old. (18..what?!?)
geez. we grow up together way too fast.
but yes. she is one that I can honestly say;
My best friend forever and ever and always.
Happy late 18th Birthday Mags!
p.s. Laura's late birthday post coming soon. and Laura, I apologize for being soooo late. I just now decided i'd even do this. i <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment