
I FINALLY finished my side of the room. Laura went all
motivated madison on me... So, I was forced to look organized also.

We saw some people had this sign on their door up north... and we got so jealous.
I guess it's not the same effect as 'fun in 61' but once we add the blasting music
out the window with us dancing to the parking lot.. we figured the rhyme wouldn't even matter.
Just a little roommate bonding time. WE LOVE COOKING FOR OURSELVES.
We met up with Ashley at the Tie Dye party. she's from STG too, for those
of you who don't know. It's nice to be with familiar faces sometimes.
woot woot. college guls. ^
Just studying before school even starts. It's what I always do.
or something.
see? Laura even caught me in action..
oh look, she studies early too!!
HAHAHAHAH goooood morning world!
first morning of our whole lives at college right there
^^ that's good stuff.
this picture is going to be what I look like from now on..
hard at work, trying to get a little better. ^^
soooo excited for my classes!
I have an english class, U.S History class and
a photography class and 2D design.
I can't even say how excited I am for classes.
I don't think I've ever been so motivated to learn.
I like learning when I have my own choice, ya know?
not being forced to go to school for 4 periods a day.
I love College life. I'm still a little unsure about some things,
but I know I'm going to love it.
Happy Saturday night, friends.
xoxo
Lexi Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment