Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm alive, I swear.

It's been a million days almost. But I decided to have motivation
and update you few people with my life.

I feel like it's been soo long that I'm completely unorganized
and I don't even know where to start.

First, my pictures are completely out of order
and Second, they are out of date which may cause you to be bored.
But most of them mostly just feel necessary to show my life as
of lately. Let us begin.


Uh my best friend Kirby is the sweetest ever. I received this
little guy on FB. He's just kind. ^

This little Koala just so happens to be my power animal.
What are the chances that as I'm going through my moms old
jewelry I find I gold pin with my one and only Panimal on it?
Fate. Destiny?
My power animal gets me. ^
{Ignore his creepy smile..he's just happy}






I have the cutest kids in my life. They're prob one of the biggest
reasons I LOVE to go home every single weekend.
Isn't my dad the coolest? He thought I was texting while
following him in his truck.. no. I just wanted to show off my
rad dad. I love him so much. ^

So me and my parents went up to the state football game for
DHHS! SO COLD!! I'm a St. George girl. It's official.
(So why the heck am I in Cedar? Good question)

Photos, Photos, Photos. They equal my life these days.
And I could NOT be more happy. It so much fun.
I'm not good at being a photographer though. Which is
pretty unfortunate how things work.
For example.. I know I'm not the most talent cheerleader,
but I can work with people and teach people dances
with my eyes closed. But the thing is.. I don't care about cheer..
but I could do it as a job last summer and I was fine at it..
Then there's photography.
I LOVE TAKING PICTURES and doing creative things
and editing them. but OH MAN when it comes to taking peoples photos
and me taking charge and telling them where to go...
I become a whole new shy Lexi. Weirdest thing ever.
So, that's my biggest thing I'm overcoming right now. Can't wait
until the day I'm a pro and you guys never even knew that
I struggled with it. What a happy day!
Going to college for art has REALLY made me love it even more.
I can't imagine doing any other thing with my life.
I've met amazing people who have helped me get deeper
into photography. I always loved it.. but I thought I would go more
down the painting and drawing road. Once school actually got started though,
I knew photography was the path. For now at least.

I've gotten more brave and made a photography page on
Facebook! Help me get more photography jobs and
go like it! Here's the link:





A big. old. Stache. Bash.
What of it?
It was just a giant party. not giant actually.. but really fun.
Three rules to the party: (that weren't followed at all)
1. Must have a mustache on.
2. Must have your shirt tucked in.
3. Once you enter the dancing room you cannot stop.
It was a good time. Glad we made it out to the event.
Also, my mustache is a disgrace to mustaches and I apologize.


Just the tradition. Nothing to sweet. ^


These two girls are moving up to UVU. SAD DAY.
The upside? Me and Laura get their room which is bigger..
Is it worth it? Not at all. They're a few of my closest friends
and I don't appreciate them moving. I'm going to miss
Kins opening the nasty hot sauce for me every time.
I'm going to miss the jokes about being the exact same person,
naps on her bed, and her sweet spirit, Always finding the good in everyone.
Ah, Shy. (Top photo) I'm going to miss her willingness to do anything for everyone.
Her mountain Dew highs that led to her cleaning the kitchen spotless every
night. I'm going to miss her knowing EVERY single thing that happens
with the body and knowing about every illness possible (she's our nurse-to-be)
and I'm going to ESPECIALLY miss her being the D.J belting and dancing to every song.

I got to stop. I'm going to cry. haha. 2:30 AM makes emotions worse too I think.
But I'll do a whole post for them.

I am a marshmallow. It's the worst.
that's the face I make every morning. Cause guess what?
When it's ZERO degrees I want to cry. but I hold it together
in my big, warm puffy coat.
(Thanks mom for letting me
borrow your cute WARM coat) ^



We got our map started at home in St. George!
Everyone in the family is putting a pin where they've been in the world.
Miki is winning so far. But just wait.. I'll catch up.
I'm the blue pins, she's yellow. everyone else is slacking.
I'm pretty sure they've done some since I've been home though.
It's such a fun thing to have hanging!



AHH College life has been crazy. I got a job.
I'm a dance instructor at Club Sweat. WOO!
The first question people ask me when they find out is..
"You dance?!"
I'm pretty sure I should take offense to that. But I totally don't.
I'm right there with them. hahah Feels like
a million years since I've danced. But we'll see how this job goes!
If I could teach stunting, dancing, cheers, and cheer skills from
7:00 AM- 11:00 PM every day during the summer, I'm pretty
sure I can teach a dance class for three hours!
All I need is a little confidence and some people
to show up. haha I'll keep you updated!

My love for photography has grown so much lately.
I've done a ton of jobs recently and it rocks my world. It's so fun!
My computer is SLOW JOE though, so it's kind of tough to keep up
on all my projects. But I'll figure that out for sure!
Also I've heard sooo many negative things towards my decision
on my art major.
What can you do with art? Art is EASIER than ____! (fill in the blank)
You don't even have to study ever.
Is it bad it kind of hurts my feelings? haha pathetic, I know.
But I think I would die of embarrassment if I had a major in
anything else because I would fail all of my classes. haha
SO GLAD THERE IS ART IN THE WORLD!
and to be completely honest, I could care less about any other
major. I'll figure out a way to help the world without
finding the cure to cancer.

I did NOT start out very good at art. In fact, I'm still border line horrible and painting.
Photography is what i LOVE and I go to class and figure things out with it
every single day to get better and produce things I'm proud to say are mine.
I don't have to study. Thank heavens because I don't know how.
I'm perfectly fine with spending 5 hours a day editing pictures.
It's much more fun to me.
haha

ahhh now i'm just a rambling fool. Maybe i'll add more tomorrow.
But I can feel a sickness coming in my throat.
Good thing Chase Jensen isn't here to say..
"WHAT? really? you're never sick!"
I've done good this year with not getting sick.
I'm always sick.
cool huh. yep. ok.
well... sorry about typos.
I'm too tired to double check for mistakes.
I'm only human.

Happy Thursday.
Don't do drugs. They hurt your bod.

XOXO

Lexi Lou

1 comment:

  1. Is that Keesha's little guy? Sad to say...I haven't actually seen him yet. And that is the 1st photo I've seen. Wow! He's already grown up. Cute though. Glad to see you're having fun with your art major. I think it's awesome. If you ever want to teach somebody art, I'm willing to let you teach me!! I would love to learn how to do a little editing on Photoshop Elements. I do all of my scrapbooking and blogging and don't really know what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete