Oh man. Today I had to say goodbye. It was H A R D.
I was excited to get back home.. but just thinking about the traveling part gave me
the worst anxiety. It's a little weird how nervous I get about traveling by myself.
It's a little weird.. and a lot of dramatic.
Also, literally every photo that was taken today is awkward and unnatural.
Hey! Here I am just saying 'peace out' to NJ...
And here I am saying bye to KLMDSN
And here I am waiting at the trains station hoping I went to the right place..
Oh and here I am livin' it up in Times Square..
(We were literally there for 5-10 minutes just to experience it. I wish I could have seen it
at night. It was pretty rad though. Just a giant Las Vegas strip...
who would have thought?)
Last but not least.. Here I am saying bye to my friend Meganbuck48...
What a crazy trip. Last night I was so sad to leave and had so much anxiety I just wanted to cry. Once I woke up today I was fine with going home.. even excited a little, and I felt stress-free. Everything that could have went wrong in the airport went wrong for me and I barely made my flight....again.
Like I said before.. it wasn't my first rodeo.. but it sure felt like it today.
I'm home now and I love it. Nothing better than my own bed and fan. All my stuff is packed and ALL OVER my room. No, it doesn't help my stressed level.. Yes I need to start worrying about my stress levels.
I'm guessing I won't post until after school starts.. Let's all say a little prayer that I survive.
Hope every one is doing well!
-Lexi
Oh and bad news Kinzie...
Hello Kitty is a fake.
I'm guessing I won't post until after school starts.. Let's all say a little prayer that I survive.
Hope every one is doing well!
-Lexi
Oh and bad news Kinzie...
Hello Kitty is a fake.






They have such style back east *hello kitty costume* But on a more serious note, don't you LOVE the houses back east?!?!?!?!?!?! Incredible. Love that house you're in front of at the top of this post.
ReplyDeleteHahahahah Lex how did I just barely see the hello kitty?? I'M DYING.
ReplyDelete