


My last and final formal...
so fun. I loved every minute of it.
I went with Brandon Simister.
so so so fun.
Oh and not to mention..
i'm not athletic.. so we may or may not have
lost at all the athletic events..
BUT
we did win the cake decorating session.
so... we got that going for us..
I'll post a picture of that later.
but here are a few pics to keep the people in my
life updated.
enjoy...
Sterling Scholar Update
(the last and final)
-
I didn't even get runner up or winner for region sterling scholar! what a bummer
huh?! oh well. I'm over it because I get ALL of my sleeping hours back
to myself... no more sharing with art.
AND
I never even cried when I didn't get it. cool huh?!
I thought so. I thought I would care WAY more. guess not.
The girls who got it were
A M A Z I N G.
especially the winner from Snow Canyon. holy crack she was good.
ahhh louie.... i LOVE your dress. and those shoes... whooo! but then again it doesnt surprise me that you just look darling:)
ReplyDelete