Friday, June 10, 2011

I'mma working gal.


I even have these super cool, clear photos to prove it.


{hahah pure Myspace status..cell phone quality taken by my phone in the one and only bathroom... how cute huh}



*this is one of the cutest outfits I've ever been lucky enough to wear... haha ok ok, it's kinda funny at first.. but I really do love it. me and it have just clicked since the first time I put it on. It won't be the last time you see me in that baby, I'll just put it that way.


But for real guys. I have a job. I know it has been a long time since I posted anything.. Seems kind of like I fell of the face of the earth. but lucky for some of you, I didn't. I'm still here.

only for a few hours though. because at 5:00 A.M I'm leaving for Lake Tahoe.
[not to mention I have to learn the ways of an airport by myself...just FYI]

I work for UCA now-a-days. {Universal Cheer Association}

I will be an instructor for cheer camps all summer. Lots of high school and Junior High teams will come to these camps.
Remember how I used to be a proud captain of a winning team? well, UCA was where DHHS went to camp and also competed at many of their competitions and did really well!!
I'm REALLY nervous about this job. I love being active, I love cheering, I love people, I love talking and teaching and helping people.. so obviously this was the right job for me right?

I sure hope so. If it's not for me.. I may have a long summer ahead of me.
there are always new things to learn though, right? This is a learning experience and I'll find something better for me after summer if I need to.

For now, I'm going to take this ball and run with it.

Hope all is well in all my friends and families lives.

So much love ,

Lexi Glauser
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Tear in my eye! I feel like a proud big sister. Can't wait to hear all about it. Don't be nervous, be confident. Love you! P.s. its Universal Cheer Association.... way better than untied

    ReplyDelete