Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"This too shall pass"

"This too shall pass"

And it did... all too fast.
I'm already finished working all
of my summer camps. They FLEW by.
I was lucky.
I had a resort camp
(super chill AND hard working at the same time)
I had 2 private camps and one BIG traditional
camp with my lovely DHHS girls there to be my family.
I had the hardest time. turns out... I am a home body,
I am a mamas girl, I am a daddies girl,
I get homesick, I never want to grow up... and maybe 387349058734
other things to go along with that.
BUT. This was one of the greatest experiences I
have ever had. complete, honest truth.

here are just a few pictures showing my
experiences.. More will come soon!

I'm so blessed to have the experiences I do.
SO much fun being with all those different
people on staff. loved them all, and got along with
them all. SO excited for all the new experiences coming my way..









No comments:

Post a Comment