Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The day has come.

most people said..

It'll happen when your mom drives away
It'll happen the first time you get sick
It'll happen after the first week or two after class

It happened.

It happened after total of 8 days, 18 meals, 7 days of cleaning up,
1 load of laundry, 2 manicures, 1 pedicure, 6 nights of only 4-5 hours of sleep, 28 phone
calls to mom, 1 grocery trip, 2 skipped meals,
2 scares of not being at a safe home, and 5 college classes.





I. AM. HOMESICK.

I miss my family, friends, high school, cheer, food, and um no...

just mostly my FAMILY.

Can't wait to come home and see the baby as well as the rest of my family.
One of these days I'll get used to all of this.
Can't wait for that day! haha



Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.
~Author Unknown


They got that right.

today I woke up happy, with energy.
I am blessed to have;
a house, a bed, locks on my doors, a phone, an alarm, a shower,
clothes, an education and loving family and friends.

I got to class on time, I learned new things and reviewed old things.
I get to go to two art classes this afternoon and I get to learn
new things in the area that I love "studying".

I have a roommate and friends who have the same standards as I do
and I get to be with at least one of them every day.

I get to meet at least 3 new people EVERY single day, if not more.

There are SO many good things in my day today, that I have no reason
to say it's just an "ok" day.

I miss my family? ya, a ton. I had to become an adult over night? ya, so what...

Today is wonderful.
And I'm blessed to even be where I am.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

xoxo

Lexi Lou


1 comment: