Thursday, August 25, 2011

An accident ritual.

So, Laura and I accidentally started a ritual.
I make our food.
turns out... I really AM a homemaker.
hahaha ok ok, maybe that's pushing
it just a little bit... but for reals.
All I do around here is;
eat
sleep
school
eat
sleep
eat
(maybe hang out)
sleep
repeat.

It's awful. Yet amazing at the same time.
I get to take naps.
not just any cat nap. I mean a FULL nap. todays was 3 hours,
and yesterdays was 4. It's so awesome I can't even tell you.
The other thing I do is plan my meals.
It's kind of like school is just something I go get done for 4 hours.
Then my real day starts. at 10:00 right after I have breakfast I start
planning what i'm going to start making in the next 35 minutes to have ready by
lunch! It's ridiculous! all I think about is when my next meal is and when
my naps are. OBVIOUSLY I need a job, more classes or a work out routine.
well lets be realistic...
I should be doing ALL of those daily.
but I don't. and it's sooo terrible that I don't even know how to
fix it. I remember the days I had cheer, dance and gymnastics EVERY
day so I never even thought there would be one day where I would sit and
do nothing, let alone a whole year.

ANYWAYS. that was off the point.

Our new ritual...
I make dinner.
she cleans up.

I love every part of the whole thing.

(sorry, pictures not in order)


breakfast burritos ^

taco casserole ^^


So I'm not very good at making my food look appetizing.
but seriously, it's pretty good for my first time.

don't even worry about it.

ALSO. Miki and Kade came and saw me!! WOOO!
I was getting so homesick and they came at the perfect time.
love every second of them.

I love when family or friends come.
mostly... cause I have no friends.
you think after two weeks of being here I'd have a few friends.
well I do. only a few though.. and they have more
than a few... sooo I'm not as high of priority as they
are to me. haha. now usually when I say stuff like this, it turns out like this;
me; "yeah call us! we have no friends! haha"
then Laura chimes in with:
"I have friends"

then I realize. shoot.
I got way to comfortable in high school.

1 more thing to add to my list of "working on"

hopefully I can work on that one quicker than the rest of work ons.

anyways, have an awesome day.

XOXO

Lexi Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment