
[Aaron, Maggie, Chase.. and of course our fort]
Ok, ok. It all started on a Thursday.
Maggie, Chase and I, 3 way video chatted for about an hour.
It was... cool.
but that's not the point. I ditched that chat to go to a school activity and
hang out with friends.
I was just chillin when BAM!
Maggie calls me and says something a little like this;
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? WE'RE IN CEDAR!!"
what great best friends right? RIGHT.
It's been at least 3 or 4 weeks since I've seen her, and 2 since
I've seen Chase. I loved every second of it.
We got all crazy like and went and bought a puzzle to work on,
(only 500 pieces... felt like 8,234)
we worked on it until 3 AM!!
that is N O good. whether i'm "living the college life" as Chase
would say, or not... I had to wake up at 7 today.
KILL ME.
on a scale from 1-death
I was dead tired.
I reread my notes from history and I wrote this-
'Pequot Indians wand European trading goods'
what the heck does that mean?
It means this: Indians WANTED European trading goods.
Now, after this whole experiment I've come to realize..
SLEEP IS IMPORTANT!
no big deal though. I got a 2 hour nap.
and also to add to that... Maggie, Chase, and Aaron Behymer
came up today. Mags is staying alllllll weekend.
Living the college dream with me.
Chase and Aaron hung out until about 2:00 AM then had to leave.
we literally did nothing.
but I loved it. After eating SO much food and treats and feeling
like we were going to puke.. (ok just me cause I ate allllll my dinner and 5 cookies) and
two trips to walmart.. for no reason..
we made a huge fort in my family room and watched arrested development.
Hanging out with them made me realize HOW much I missed home.
We were just in the wrong setting.
I shouldn't be with them in Cedar. we should be in my basement in STG
with a million ideas of things to do and people to call.
It's just so weird. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
But of course, I loved having them here more than anything
and I'm so glad Mags is here all weekend. It's always nice to
be with friends. always.
{Laura was on a date.. that's why she wasn't present}
Hopefully I'll have a lot more to post about by Sunday.
Unfortunately I only have one photo to show our... cool night.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.
xoxo
Lexi Lou
*P.S. great job Desert Hills on the win.
you guys are my very favorite forever and always.
No comments:
Post a Comment