
^^^
We just get sooo excited to do fun things and play.
^
Kirby Trombetti, king of the Bumbos
^^^^^^
I have the greatest friends in the world.
They like to visit me when I come in town only for sec.

^^
What cute fam members, right?
Oh what a weekend.
What a fantastic weekend.
First off. How pathetic can someone get?
hmm. how about live in Cedar, with 4 friends, and no idea
what to do in the whole town.
AND what do you do when the two friends are gone?
you get some good friends. That's what you do.
Not only did Chase and Aaron come up this weekend, Maggie
stayed friday, Saturday and Sunday.
best friend since preschool, who I love, da da dun!!
Maggie G everyone-

She's moving to Hawaii in about 2 weeks.
What the heck am I going to do without seeing her every week?
I may not see her until Christmas break and it reeeaaally bugs me.
I'll have to visit her.
(mom and dad, you know that's an important reason to go right?)
Anyways. about my weekend.
I just can't ever focus. 800 things always come to mind
one after another.
Me and Mags sat around ALL Saturday. well. it felt like it. After getting off my bed
at 3:00 we decided we should get ready to make the 3:55 movie.
{a very productive start, to a very productive day if you ask me.}
we hung around all day then went with a few friends around 11:30.
yep you heard me. FRIENDS.
they're counted in the "4 friends" part too.
After we got home we discussed how Sunday would go.
I finally made a decision.
... yeah that's right.
I made a decision. wasn't indecisive one tiny bit. NBD though.
here is what I decided;
If I'm going to be going to someone else's ward to hear them speak, or even
my new single adults ward that I'll be going to for a whole semester...
then why not just go home and go to my home ward?
SO i did. surprised my parents and spent the WHOLE Sunday
in St. George. and it couldn't have been a more needed trip home.
the best part is four of my greatest friends came and said hi.
Those dang boys make me laugh, and Shall just makes me happy.
It's been way too long with her. She goes to hair school in Provo
and I've seen her about three times since senior trip....
KINDA crazy.
Seeing those friends makes me miss them 8347329432 times more though.
I sort of think going home is a bad thing right now because I don't
have very many friends yet so I just get homesick.
BUT one day I'll have people to call, activities to do and
other cool stuff like that probably.
once those days come... my blog will be SO much more exciting.
As for now it's just me rambling on about every minute of my
every day life.
until then though, that's what you get.
cause ya get what ya get and ya don't throw a fit.
Have an awesome week.
better yet,
Happy Monday to you.
xoxo
Lexi Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment