Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I know, I know

I know what you are all thinking...
Who the heck is this girl thinking she can go ahead and
post every day then just stop for a whole weekend?

Lexi Glauser.
That's who the heck I am.
And I don't currrr. I do what I want.

ok i just joke.
But when I'm with my family for a whole weekend I don't
feel the need to post.. mostly cause they are 98% of my readers..
so that would just be stupid of me.

Here's a little update about my hip college life
that's rockin.


This is just a cute little addition ^
It's just our chalk board. with every chalk marker known
to man. Also it's got some very personal info on it.
If you want our phone numbers I guess you'll have to
come be our friends and read our chalk board.
or not. I don't really care too much.
mostly cause everyone who reads this is in STG... soooo.. bye.

I got a dang cute nephew this week. Cage is the sweetest little boy.
9 LBS 9 Ounces. look at that kid go!! he's going to be a stud.

I had to post this. Laura got the moment perfect. she held
the camera up and before she took it I said, "Here's me doing
what I do best." and she was like, uhhhh "naming the picture before it's
taken?!!" then I laughed. and we got a kodak moment.
In all honesty, this really was a funny story in real life.
But I guess you had to be there.

This night ^ we had a movie night.
I think I was the only one actually watching... but it was
GREAT! sketched the whole night and watched
Limitless. It was the best.

and to end all of those fun moments..... I went to St. George for a whole weekend.
I. LOVE. ST. GEORGE.

it's the best place in the world.
I spent the whole weekend with my family and best of friends.
What's better than that?

nothing.

that's what.

anyways.
I've been thinking about lots of stuff and I can't ever remember it.
but I think about loads of things.
like I think about going running.
or doing homework.
or going to make some new friends.
but then I just 'forget' and take long naps.

oh my heck. I have a cavity guys.
I haven't had one in forever and I forgot what the pain was like.
when I eat or drink I have to tilt my head to the left to keep anything from
touching my right side teeth.
I just realized that was a lie. I have had a cavity lately..
but not one I could feel.
Just one of those that you wonder if the dentist is making it up.
but I always believe people so I think I really got cavities.

another little update;

Me and laura went on a date tonight!
We didn't' bring a camera though.. sorry.
Kinda of boring for you all to read about a date rather than see it.
but here are a few points-
1. last minute..always exciting!
2. went bowling.. I'm still pretty dang good at it.
3. joked and laughed lots. the guys were hilarious.
4. went to a movie..
Shark Night.
anyone ever seen it? I bet you regret those two hours
of your life if you have.
Its one of those movies where the title tells you everything.

brief over view of the movie;
(caution.. stop reading now if you want to go see it)
{if you want to save $10.. read on}

starts out with out 10 characters.
they go to a island on a LAKE.
sharks kill them one by one.
the movie ends with 2 people.

don't forget I said lake.
yeah. people put fake looking sharks in a lake to
kill people. then those people got killed.

stupid stupid stupid.

but it DEFINITELY made for a good laugh.

This are going fabulous.
I have my tough times. sure I'd rather be in my own house
again.
But I'm learning sooo much about myself here.
I'm learning that my mom and dad know everything.
whether they know it or not... they really do.
for example; just because it's cheap, doesn't mean
I should buy it. sometimes 1 nice thing=3432413 of the cheap version.
like I bought some Qtips. the very cheapest there is.
and they are AWFUL. they just bend. they hardly work.
Who knew?
I sat and had the discussion with my mom in Target how it's not
worth buying the Qtip brand ones. I thought 'it doesn't
matter because it's all I'll buy when I'm away anyways'
So my mom gave in the battle and let my buy the cheap ones.
uhh. she was right, I was wrong.
[that's just my little example.. obviously she knows more about
life,school and boys than Qtips.. but I'm just trying to get my
weird little point across]

I'm also learning to be outgoing. I remember the days
I would put my sparkly black and HOT pink dress on
(which was literally every other day, if not every day)
and I would talk for me and my sister. My dad called me chatter box
and motor mouth for most of my life.
I was a talker. It's kind of weird to think about now actually.
I think that stopped when I went to intermediate school
or middle school. Those were my insecure days.
Movie always out off of High School is sooo terrible and scary and
makes every teen seem so insecure.. which could be true..
but for me, High School was the best thing ever. It was intermediate
and middle school that I became so shy and cared so much of
what everyone thought.
And now, I'm still bad at being outgoing. It's hard to make friends.
But I've realized that when I go home and adults chat with me
It's very easy for me to talk to them. I don't feel like my conversations
are forced with adults like they used to be. haha.
I'm moving up in the world.

The last thing I'm learning
(the last thing i'm talking about... I'm learning thousands of things)
is patience.

That's all I'm saying.

I'll explain that more once I've gotten better at it.
as of now....
not so hot.

Seeing that it's 2:30... I 'm thinking I should consider going to bed..
there are probably a million mistakes in this blog but I am
too dang tired to read over it right now.. so try to forgive me.


I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Labor Day weekend.
enjoy getting back into that hard work after a little break.

Happy Wednesday family and friends

xoxo

Iddle Ootz




1 comment: