
Hawtie with a bawdie ^


This is me ^ ..both of them.

Mom, this picture was taken JUST for you.
I wore your favorite shirt. My cute volcom pink dress
I WAS wearing got a stain so I had to wear your favorite.
I hope you like it! ^

Working hard, hardly working! ^ all I do is homework.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No I don't. I never have any.
.........
I am a chef. I swear it.
Ok ok.
besides my crappy pictures, doesn't this food look
amazing?!? I didn't do anything. My mom talks me up like
I'm such a chef up here, but in reality she just packs everything
for me and tells me exactly what to do.
It's impossible to cook bad when you have a mom like
that, right?
wrong.
Instead of my roast and potatoes taking 4 hours it took
10 hours.. We finally just decided to eat it anyways..
and while I was cutting the roast up... I realized I left the
thick plastic on the bottom of the whole roast..
SMOOTH move.
It's whatev though because it tasted great.



(steak my mom completely prepared for me before hand)
N-E-WAYS
this week has been fabulous.
Only 4 days of school, and no History all week,
which meant sleeping in however long I liked..
which is FAB all over again.
I feel like I should have more to say.. but I don't.
1. I went running today.
MAYBE THAT WAS ALL I NEEDED TO GET ME
MOTIVATED!! but we'll see...
2. I'm coming home tomorrow for the football game.
and breakfast at my home, with my
lovely roommates.
I am SO excited. I'll catch up when the weekend is through.
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
Lou Lou Bell
No comments:
Post a Comment