Saturday, September 24, 2011

My dad is the man.

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

AND it's his birthday.
He doesn't look a day over 25.
So many great memories I have with my dad.
Just have to share a few things I love about him..

He's hilarious. Has a great sense of humor.

He loves doing new things. traveling, eating weird food..
whatever it is.. he's up for it with me.

He plays hard until he crashes.
No reason to rest until we have to right?

He likes cool things.
He find everything cool and interesting.
I'm so grateful for that about him. He helps me
see the good in everything, and see how
fabulous the world is.

My dad just plain old loves me.
Never had a doubt about that once.

He rocks. Everything he does.. he rocks at it.
and looks the coolest while doing it.

He's the best grandpa ever.
He's either worried about them,
or he's playing with them non stop.
Either way, he cares so much about them and loves
every ounce of those kids.

My dad is SMART. he knows about
everything. how to fix things, Religion, money, how
to work hard, how to deal with people..everything.
and not only is he the smartest guy ever..
He knows how to TEACH. I never knew a better
teacher.

This picture is my favorite.
I was sick that day in Turkey and just wanted to go home.
He knows how to make anyone feel loved.
something about my dad.. He makes every person who
comes over feel welcome.
I LOVE bringing friends over to meet him.
I've never been embarrassed or scared to bring any one over.

I said it earlier.. but my dad is hilarious. He
calls that ice cream picture "a recession cone"

He's a stud.
He's THEE stud. founder of studs.


He's a crab hunter ^
always up for great adventures.

I love him so much. He's made my life the easiest and best ever.
No other dad could work for me, I got the best.
I'm so blessed.
Happy Birthday dad.
I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
xoxo
To Lou and Ross!



Hmm.. I read this quote.. and it doesn't quite fit my life at all..


A father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
{Or Disney Land, Europe, Florida, Asia}
makes sure you do what your mother says
{Only had to tell me once}
holds back your hair when you are sick
{In the other bathroom throwing up in Brian Head}
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
{and tries to cut my hair}
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
{Makes the best french toast when mom is gone}
he walks you down the aisle
{Will be in the sealing room WITH me}
and tells you everything's gonna be ok
{He doesn't have to tell me.. He's just made everything be ok}
– Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this post/pictures/and you and Dad sooooooooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! That so describes your dad. I laghed so hard about the recession ice cream lol. You have a great dad he is a great man.

    ReplyDelete