Thursday, October 6, 2011

let me catch you up.


Me and my roommates are becoming WAY close. It's great. It's weird to think you have "best friends" in high school.. I mean I DO still have a few best friends from last year... but I can tell these friends from college will be life long. (forever long) We're all in the same stage.. easier to be friends. we aren't going to just separate. It's nice.

^ Taco Tuesday
(missing two roomies.. I'll update more photos soon)

I'm a runner these days.. cool huh ^
(that's a lie.)



Taco Tuesdays are killin me...
oh the good side.. food baby? ^



Me and Max are just WAY fun.
look at HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING!
sometimes we just go to the park and I am WAY
awesome at frisbee. ^


It's mail time!
Here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me
want to wag my tail, when it comes I want to
wail, "MAAIILLLL!!"
I have to ask friends these
days to send me a letter so I get mail... Michael wrote me
and my roommates so we'd feel happy. isn't it the nicest of him?
We were pretty excited. ^


P.s. me and Mark are such chefs.
we go grocery shopping together and
even make breakfast.
pretty much a date...Mark
thought so at least..... ^

My mom is THE GREATEST
mom is the world.
she came up and visited me and
took me to dinner. I love her with all my heart.
xoxo ^

Life is so great lately. I went through a really rough time where
all I wanted was to go home. but now...
I'm OUT OF THAT FUNK!

It's the greatest thing ever.
Now next up on my list;

Going up North to meet my roommates
families, and go to haunted forests.

then I come back for one day then
leave to California.

things are going pretty great now.
So grateful for my amazing friends.

Happy Friday everyone!
xoxo

Lexi Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment