
I think this picture describes my day so far.
haha I look so ticked
in that photo ^
hahahahahaha
N-E-WAYZ:
First, I woke up TIRED and had the biggest Asian eyes
of my whole life... and I wore my asian bun.
Then I realized I'm an idiot and didn't
get my art work printed in St. George this weekend,
so I had to go get it printed before my art class.
I could NOT find that store. who knew a tiny
town could be SO confusing. I made like 10
circles and passed it a thousand times.
So I got it printed, had to pay a fee for it
being a weird shape, a fee for a down payment,
and a fee for each copy THEN a fee for her to
cut it because I'm a college student and don't have
anywhere to cut it!
cool.
Once I got home It hit me how stupid I was for not checking,
and she printed two of the same thing, and I was missing
one so I had to go right back in, and I made 3 more wrong
turns.
FINALLY got that taken care off
and I got home to take a nap...
SCARIEST DREAM OF MY LIFE.
Me and Laura got taken.
and the people wanted us to stay forever
in the new community they created...
I woke up crying a little and was tearing up just telling
my mom over the phone!!
once I finally woke up from that, It was 1:06
my class starts at 1 and I was in
sweats and my hair was everywhere.
I ended up getting IN my class at 1:30.
cooool, a half hour late.
Not to mention I'm struggling with motivation to get to
my photography and art class because I learned all
of it in high school so far
{good job Desert Hills teachers}
BUT. now I'm home, I've eaten and I'm getting
my homework done.. well, after this..
then I can nap and do whatever I feel like.
To be honest, today wasn't even that bad,
I've had a pretty good day. just a bad streak this morning.
I love Mondays, right?
haha hope you all had a good one!
xoxo
Lexi Lou
p.s. I'm making friends. It's the best. the best for ME anyways..
That means all of you 2 people won't have a blog to read anymore.
Sorry Chase and Mom... You'll have to text or call
for me to send pictures. I can already tell my blog is
going down hill.
love you guys still.
no lex!!! i love reading your blog..... keep it up!!!
ReplyDelete