Oh here I am.
Just brought a few updates with me.
1. I got my tooth fixed. no more pain.
2. I got to spend Tuesday in St. George
with all my cheerleader girls helping them out
with stunting.
3. I've lost my motivation to be a cook.
That's a lie.. I lost my motivation
to go to Walmart alone every week.
4. Me and Laura are now friends with
our roommates. It took a little while..
but we are DEF friends and I love them.
5. I went on a date last night.. Loved every second of
it. Everyone is Cedar is SO fun. well, the fun ones
are at least.
For our date we mostly just hung out. we went on
so many random, fun adventures and it was great.
It was a group date and the guy I went with is named Lance.
Such a fun story of how we met..
I've ran into him two times and we met briefly
but then on Sunday him and his friend Dallan came
by to give us homecoming week information.
I heard Laura down stairs chatting forever so I
decided I'd go down and say hi. After Re-meeting again
we chatted for awhile and they felt comfortable
enough to tell us their thought process before knocking
on our door. They had one information sheet left
so they were decided between us and our next-door-neighbors
which door to knock on and give it to. They decided
to knock on our neighbors door because we
have a wreath on our door and they thought
we would be old. After having that whole discussion we invited
them in to write on our chalk board. Laura told them to
write our numbers and then we felt SO awkward like
we were forcing them to be our friends. BUT it wasn't
quite like that for them.. they decided we were cool
enough (Laura was cool enough because she is so outgoing)
that they would sing for us. So they drove clear back to the school
to get their ukulele to sing to us. What fun guys!
then they made us sing... no good. haha
We've been friends ever since then!
{yep, a whole 4 days}
and they are just the funnest ever.
Such a great story, right? The greatest part
is that they took the time to decided which
door to knock on.
haha such boys.
ANYWAYS. I did something crazy this week.
I dyed my hair.
Bailey Richardson fixed my melt, and keesh cut
my bangs. also.. I put pink and blue in it.
random huh? well it's already fading a ton.
I ordered some pink, purple and
blue hair dye and it'll be back in
no time. I'll post pictures when it happens.
Also I'm SO glad Bai fixed my hair.
tonight I wore my hair straight for the first time since
July when I first melted it. woo woo!

Thanks Keesh and Bai! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment