

Powder puff... I'm a proud supporter.
except when peeps throw mud on me
when I wear real clothes. ^^
I did Kinseys Nails for her... kinda fun.
Just messing around with nails is the best.
I just want to go to nail/makeup/hair school a
ton.


rough. day. see those asian eyes, pony tail and ZIT?
don't for get the fast food... obviously it was a horrible day.
That was after not sleeping for two days.
Talk about a wreck. I didn't even make food.
I haven't eaten any fast food since I've lived here and I broke down.
Then right after I ate, I took a long nap. and when I woke up I
felt like I had the flu. just hot, sweaty and thought I was going to throw up.
So odd.
But I concluded that I am a person who needs sleep.
I am going to start listening to my body more.


This was the same night when I was sick... There was a tight party.
I just love SUU. there are so many activities all the time.
There was tons of free, yummy food
(So I hear.. I felt sick so I didn't eat)
Balloons, decorations, bands playing and big old lights
everywhere. Then the president did a firework show
to music. it was pretty rad. Finale and everything.
It was the best. Me and Laura just danced crazy and
everyone stared, laughed, made fun or joined.
It was worth every second.

Football games.
oh my football games.
I haven't sat in the crowd since 9th grade..
IT'S THE BEST EVER!!
We just were sooo loud and danced crazy
and it was the best! I love the school spirit here.
It totally is just like Desert Hills, but better.
College foot.. game.. footgame...
is the best. They also have a hug screen
and they just do a flexing cam, or a kissing cam
and it's the best. Seriously. I didn't even know
what I was missing out on when I went to
STG instead of the first game.

After the game we went to the dance. sooo fun.
except it was only kind of fun because dances aren't really my thing.
BUT. It was fun dancing crazy cause people
just think we are the weirdest people ever..
which we totally are... but people judge hard.
and it's HILARIOUS.
After the dance some friends who live next door
took us to Krave which was a fun way to end the night.
What a fabulous Homecoming week.
Didn't even realize how much more FUN college is
than high school. It's taken me exactly a month and a day
to figure it out.. but at least I did.
Time to pass out and get prepped for another great week.
Happy Sunday friends
(It's 2:30 am)
The church is true.
xoxo
Lexi Lou
p.s It's was annoying to me that half of this is underlined but It wont let me
fix it. pretend it don't drive you insane like it does me.
K, cool goodnight love you lots


No comments:
Post a Comment