1. It's hard to find pictures of her because she is ALWAYS
the one behind the camera.
2. She calls you or texts you EVERY day to make sure things are OK.
3. She waits up for you when you're out .
4. She makes dinner every night for whoever is home..
whether it's 3 people (Mon-Sat) or 25 (Sunday)
5.She stays up until 3 AM just listening to you cry on the phone.
6. She tells you the truth- not just what you want to hear.
7. She welcomes everyone into her home- no judgments.. EVER.
8. She loves the gospel and shows it every single day of her life.
9. She is always serving others.. literally.. all the time.. non stop service.
10. She always gives the best hugs at the best times.
11. She loves doing fun things and being adventurous.
12. She always is sooo generous with her time.
13. She supports every single thing you do... full out support.
14. She is HILARIOUS.
15. She is beautiful. Everything about her is gorgeous.
Even her personality.. Everyone loves her to death.. not just her family.
Oh my heck..
My mom is ALL OF THOSE and MORE!
looks like my mom is great.
But I already knew that..
but now you do too.
Happy Birthday Mother Mom.
You don't look a day over 25.
I love you with all of my heart.
Thank you for
every
single
thing
you
do
just for me.
(She's a pretty rad lady)
My mom is BEAUTIFUL ^




I totally agree with you Lex! Your Mom is amazing and sooooo kind to everyone. I love her to pieces and really hope she had the best day ever. Love you Lex and hope living away from home gets easier for you. I know how you feel and I really do cherish each moment I get with family now. By the way, we absolutely love our pictures. Thanks for taking them. They are awesome!!
ReplyDelete