Sunday, July 1, 2012

Brian Head Bro.

This weekend we took a quick trip up to the condo for some good old fashion fun. 
It was almost old fashion fun until we did activities that weren't old fashion, 
such as;

  • four wheeling
  • creating 4th of July shirts
  • Uno, Scum and Spoons. 
  • Eating out at the best Mexican Restaurant 
  • Other stuff
But they were just as fun as old fashion fun.
What is old fashion fun anyways?


I love those two.. they really jingle my bell.. Merry Christmas


Somehow the Asian I once was became the Jef Holm... my how times have changed


I found out very quickly this weekend that beanies, my short hair, round face, plaid shirt, and my vest don't mix very well. 
Turns out Lexi Larsen went four wheeling with Justin Bieber this weekend.


We had so much fun with these guys. I'm so blessed to have the FUN family and extended family that I have.


I absolutely LOVE this photo. You'd think I'd get Kade in focus since It's
my job. But I kind of went with the artistic side of things ya know? Like why have
them both in focus if I can just have one in focus?


It was so fun having Kens and Josh there too... and Olivia.. what a DOLL!
She is just the happiest little thing ever. It always a blast when the cousins
come because now that the family is 23897432 billion people big we don't 
have as many chances to get together. So we take whatever we can get. In this case... we took a 3 day trip to Brian Head and played.


Hi Gentch.


They do Jef Holm, I do Asian. 
Tomato, Tomato.
Ok that's the stupidest thing ever to write because they're spelled the same. 
But try not changing the pronunciation and say the same thing twice. It's funnier that way. 


Some people like my dance moves, some people don't.
These people do.


Who was the creep that picked this scenario?

.. sorry 'bout it. 


Cute friends, huh?
Well that was the scenario. 
"Cutie friends"




 Shay just became a physical trainer. or personal. Whatever you want. 


Hey Mags. 


Well. good thing their shirts turned out.
Cause mine sure didn't. 



This picture is incredible. Not exaggerating. 
Look close.  
That's Miki losing by a hair. 
or 300 hairs. 
kademcmullinphotography.net


Sometimes I like winning at card games, and sometimes Maggie
likes to stare at me while I do. 
But that's just another reason we're friends. 


Take note that I am totally winning. 



But Gentry probably cheated so I lost.


K bye.










Thanks Mik and Kade for planning the trip. 
And for letting me and my 4 friends crash the party!

1 comment:

  1. nope nope you did a good job lex. I laughed the whole time. YOu are so funny. so funny!

    ReplyDelete