I finally finished.
After OVER 15 hours (7 just tonight)
I finished.
It all started with a 40x60 inch canvas.
And some ideas I've had saved up...
Then that somehow turned into a mess;
COOL huh? nope.
Because I got a better idea...
AND THE FINISHED PRODUCT:
SO HERE IT IS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
My first piece I've made for someone... and the first piece I will make money on.
Not to be a pessimist but my #1 reason I hate art is because how attached I get to it.
sounds ridiculous. But working on this for hours and seeing it look bad then slowly become better
makes me just want to keep it. But I have no where for it.. So Lance and Dallan, I guess it's
still yours. I hope SO BADLY you guys like it.
Also, the pictures are awful quality, but hopefully they look alright. I couldn't wait for real life..
TEXT ME RIGHT AFTER YOU SEE THIS AND TELL ME EVERY THOUGHT THAT GOES THROUGH YOUR HEAD GOOD AND BAD BECAUSE CRITICISM ROCKS.
Sorry for yelling.
Plus a MASSIVE thanks to Miss for her support for 3 of the hours and for her taping skills.
what a life saver this girl...
Even if she does NOTHING when my neck kinks and stops wanting to move.
haha Love you Miss!
Also.. Our laughing picture is probably a bit weird for everyone to look at. but I couldn't move my neck and Miss threw the camera up for a pic. So that's my disclaimer.
-Lexi Glauser
what a life saver this girl...
Even if she does NOTHING when my neck kinks and stops wanting to move.
haha Love you Miss!
Also.. Our laughing picture is probably a bit weird for everyone to look at. but I couldn't move my neck and Miss threw the camera up for a pic. So that's my disclaimer.
-Lexi Glauser












Wow! Lex it's soooo awesome! I love it. Great job! Hope you make some big bucks. Plus, you look SUPER SKINNY!
ReplyDelete