It's almost time for me to get back into real life.
...ALMOST.
Tomorrow I leave for New Jersey, New York and HOPEFULLY Washington DC.
I get 9 days out there and I'm STOKED.
Actually to be honest.. It doesn't feel real. I can picture myself traveling anywhere else in
the world.. but not New York. I'm not much of a city person so it's going to feel weird.. but still it will rock my world. It'll be the best way to end my summer though.. especially
because I get to see these places:
And I get to see these girls:
Uh ok fun. YEAH.
I'm definitely very blessed. I have no idea how I got such a good deal on
my ticket and I get to stay with friends for over a week. I'm so thankful
for this opportunity!
The rougher part is the day after I get home I have to move to Cedar City.
Not have to... GET to.
This year I'm much more excited, more prepared mentally, physically and spiritually. I just
still get nervous because of how rough last year was.. But I think I've learned my lesson and
I'm ready for real life now! (hope I'm not speaking too soon)
Also, the day I get back I have a photoshoot.. I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT.
I'm taking the Desert Hills Cheerleaders pics and to help with the time we split it so I will be doing pictures the 22nd and 23rd... and moving in to my house in Cedar.
My stomach is in nervous/anxious knots about all of it... but I'm pretty sure it's the good
kind of nervous anxious. The kind with a couple butterflies too.
School starts the 27th and my classes are going to rock my world. I have a digital imaging class, and I'm in a photography class with a teacher I haven't had (which is a first for photography) and I'm more than excited about that. My last teacher rocked.. but I had him twice so I'm excited to learn from someone new.
Then I have english, psychology (now I wish I listened more in Pattys A.P class)
art insights which is a pass or fail class (everyone say a little prayer I pass it this time)
and then of course institute.
I just read this on LDS.org today and I'm pretty sure they put it on there just for me..
"“For members of the Church, education is not merely a good idea—it’s a commandment,” says President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Counselor in the First Presidency. Members of the Church are instructed to learn “of things both in heaven and in the earth, and under the earth; things which have been, things which are, things which must shortly come to pass; things which are at home, things which are abroad” (D&C 88:79)."
Can't wait to share my trip, and even more excited to share my college experience this time..
because what's more fun than a happy blog post about happy people?
(Almost everything besides a sad blog post about sad people..Just go with it...K bye)
Lexi G
P.s. Kinz, Lex and Morg:
I wrote "lots of love" then I almost shortened it to "LOL" but quickly stopped myself because Miley Cyrus ruined it for me.... LOL






No comments:
Post a Comment