Today I got to experience being a nanny for a day.
But wait.. I'll talk about that in a sec. First of all here is my best news:
Yes that is the white house as our backgrounds...
MY WILDEST DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!
WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON D.C FOR KINZIES BIRTHDAY!!
{except crap we just found out we might not be able to go due to the fact we're still
children and can't get hotels. neat... I'll let you know tomorrow}
Anyways..
Kinz documented for me..
While I cleaned...
I cleaned more... Cinderelly, cinderelly....
And she ate..
Ok I just kid some times. It's so easy to make up stories that aren't true.
Also, I'm just bummed about our Washington D.C problems and
It tends to make my writing less interesting.
Look how pretty Ona is. She reminded me of Sadie because of her dark complexion,
a little bit stubborn personality, how she talks to me and she wanted me to put red lip stick on her and photograph her.
"I've never looked more like a soccer mom"
True dat.
Actually...
More like a soccer mom^^
Of course the chocolate covered cherries weren't enough so we took the girls for ice cream,
then to a cute little farm to feed the goats. I felt like such an NJ nanny.
I held up 5'4" but don't be fooled. I think I've made it to 5'5"
After watching the girls we went and looked at a cute record shop and walked around
Princeton University. SO BEAUTIFUL. It looked like Europe.
But actually this looks like D.C huh? The good news is Kinz will look so gr8 in the pictures
in D.C. Practice makes perfect.
But check out this photo of her... SHE LOOKS LIKE A BABE.
Last night we had a conversation about how she's not photogenic.
Turns out she likes to lie to me. Those were the first 2 pictures I took of her and they are so good!
Got the diet coke and I accidentally got hungry at 9:30. Sorry 'bout it.
Today we just hung out and did nothing special. It was SUCH a blast. After spending
two days in New York and a day here, I've confirmed that I'm not a city person.
The city is the raddest place and I had the best two days ever... but driving
around with green trees EVERYWHERE is the best thing ever as well. So
that's my spill.
I'm sort of boring and ornery since we can't figure out our Washington D.C
problems so I need to sleep probably. Tomorrow we're going to Philly to celebrate
Billy and Kinzies birthdays. Also I'm FIGURING OUT THE D.C SITUATION IF
IT'S THE LAST THING I DO.
sorry for yelling.
Everyone have the best sleep and morning tomorrow.
Night!
-Lexi
plus check out how cute this is.. she asked me to film her singing and she busted this song out... Kinz is obviously the best nanny...
plus check out how cute this is.. she asked me to film her singing and she busted this song out... Kinz is obviously the best nanny...





















Wow. That girl singing at the end...that's some solid talent right there. I'm loling as I say that. Lex, I MISS YOU TO PIECES. That's all.
ReplyDeleteSo cute Lexi. Looks like you're having so much fun! We miss you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Lexi. Looks like you're having so much fun! We miss you! Love you!
ReplyDelete