Friday, August 17, 2012

Philly for a night

Well today was just an average joe day. I was a nanny again
and I slept way in too.. which rocked. Except my eyes were super swollen again.
neat. 
Tonight we went to Philly and had pizza at this cute little place called Nomads
Pizza. It was authentic Italian pizza.. Some of it was a little freaky.. but it was such 
a good experience. And most of them were way good..so rock on!





The birthday kids ^






Oh and this is our excited faces for WASHINGTON D.C!



Today was a good day. until I found out I have a little bit of a lazy eye. 
I'm a little offended no one ever told me. But that's another story.
Tomorrow we're driving really early so I need to get some rest. 

But SERIOUSLY 19 years without knowing I have a lazy eye?
It's just kind of tough to grasp right now. I had a long night. 
Anyways.. I'll blog a good one tomorrow. 

Goodnight everyone! 

-Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment